top of page

(Daily Tips)Emergency Contacts for Foreigners in Korea

๐Ÿ†˜ Emergency Contacts for Foreigners in Korea ๐Ÿ†˜

๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ Police (112): In immediate danger or need police assistance.

๐Ÿš‘ Medical Emergency / Ambulance (119): Urgent medical help and ambulance services.

๐Ÿ”ฅ Fire Emergency (119): For fire-related emergencies, including reporting fires.

๐ŸŒ Tourist Helpline (1330): Assistance and info in English, Japanese, and Chinese.

๐Ÿข Embassy or Consulate: Contact your embassy for consular assistance.

๐Ÿšจ Non-Emergency Police (182): For non-urgent police matters.

๐Ÿฉน KCDC Hotline (1339): Health-related emergencies and information.

โš–๏ธ Legal Aid (131): Assistance with legal matters.

๐Ÿ’ณ Lost or Stolen Credit Cards: Contact your credit card company's hotline.

๐Ÿงณ Lost and Found Center (02-120): Report lost items in Seoul.


30 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page